STONKAM 1080P Front-view Camera Driving Assistance System is a greatly useful vehicle security system, which can improve driving safety by alerting the driver to potential risks and avoid collisions. Working with our Mobile DVR System will get better effects for fleet management!
• Forward Collision Warning(FCW)
• Lane Departure Warning(LDW)
• Speed Sign Recognition (SSR) & Overspeed Alarm
• Pedestrian Detection (PD)
• 1080P WDR camera input
• With built-in FHD Video recorder (1080P/25fps); support Max. 1x128GB micro SD card for recording
• Seamless integration with MDVR, realtime alarm and video uploading for abnormal driving behavior
• Support GPS tracking and WiFi hotspot
• 3G / 4G optional
• DC power: 10~32V
• Working temperature: -20℃～70℃
What is 1080P Front-view Camera Driving Assistance System and Why do you need it?
What are 1080P Front-view Camera Driving Assistance System?
ADAS are electronic systems designed to aid vehicle drivers and improve car safety. Driving safety is enhanced by alerting the drivers to potential problems, or to avoid collisions and accidents.
Why do you need it?
ADAS security system supports real-time video playing and vehicle tracking on Google via Android APP.
Perfect seamless integration with STONKAM® Mobile DVR for fleet management
When working with our MDVR, the MDVR system can automatically record alarm events and upload relevant files; alarm info will simultaneously pop up on PC client/ mobile Android APP for fleet administrators to analyze the driving situation of vehicles.
WiFi hotspot for video playback without phone data consumed
Video recording by 128GB SD card
|Recording Quality||Camera Channels||Storage Capacity||Recording Time|
G-Sensor to Lock Files
Built-in G-sensor will automatically lock the recording files if the vehicle encounters severe collision or vibration, to ensure the important files are well protected and not over written.